Conditions of Personal Data Protection
I. Basic Provisions
- Pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”) the personal data controller is CARBIDE, s.r.o., business ID 25524879, with registered seat at Brněnská 618, 594 42 Měřín (hereinafter “Controller“).
- The Controller´s contact data are:
CARBIDE, s.r.o., Brněnská 618, 594 42 Měřín
phone: +420 566 544 600
- Personal data include all information about identified or identifiable natural persons; identifiable natural persons are natural persons that can be directly or indirectly identified, especially by reference to a particular identifier, such as the name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or one or more specific features of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person.
- The Controller has no appointed data protection officer.
II. Processed Personal Data Categories and Sources
- The Controller processes personal data provided by you and/or personal data obtained in the context of your order implementation.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact data needed for the purpose of the contract implementation.
III. Legal Title and Purpose of Personal Data Processing
- The legal title for personal data processing is
- Implementation of the contract executed between you and the Controller,
- Legitimate interest of the Controller in provision of direct marketing (sending commercial information and newsletters, etc.)
- Your consent with your personal data processing for the purpose of direct marketing provision (sending commercial information and newsletters etc.) if not goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- Implementation of your order and execution of the rights and liabilities following from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller. In the context of your order placement you will be asked for provision of your personal data necessary for successful order implementation (name, address, contact details), personal data provision is the necessary prerequisite for the contract execution and implementation, without your personal data provision the Controller will not be able to execute the contract with you and implement it,
- Sending commercial information and other marketing activities.
- The Controller does not implement automated individual decision-making in the sense of Art. 22 of GDPR.
IV. Period of Data Processing
- The Controller will keep your personal data
- For the minimum period necessary for exercise of the rights and fulfilment of the liabilities following from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and application of claims from the contractual relationship (for the period of 10 years from the contract expiration or termination).
- Until your recall of your consent with your personal data processing for marketing purposes, for max. 5 years in the case of personal data processing on the basis of the data subject´s consent.
- After elapse of the period for personal data processing the Controller shall eras your personal data from their systems.
V. Personal Data Recipients (Controller´s Subcontractors)
- Personal data recipients include persons or entities
- Involved in goods supply/service provision/payment effecting on a contract basis,
- Assuring e-shop operation and other related services,
- Providing marketing services.
- The Controller does not intend to forward personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organisation.
VI. Data Subjects´ Rights
- Under the terms and conditions defined by the GDPR you are endowed with the right to
- Access to your personal data processed by us,
- Have your personal data corrected or their processing restricted,
- Have your personal data erased,
- Raise an objection against your personal data processing,
- Your personal data portability,
- Recall your consent with your personal data processing in writing or electronically on the address or e-mail of the Controller provided in Article I above herein.
- You are further entitled to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe your rights to personal data protection have been violated.
VII. Personal Data Security
- The Controller hereby guarantees that they have taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures for personal data security protection.
- The Controller has taken technical measures for security of data repositories and printed personal data storage facilities.
- The Controller hereby guarantees that only authorised persons shall be provided access to the processed personal data.
VIII. Final Provisions
- By placing your order via the internet order form you confirm to be acquainted with the data protection conditions and to accept them in their full scope.
- You will express your consent with these conditions by checking the consent box in the internet form. By checking the box you confirm to be acquainted with the personal data protection conditions and to accept them in their full scope.
- The Controller is entitled to change these conditions. The new version will be published on the Controller´s web site and sent to your e-mail address provided to the Controller with your order.
These conditions take effect as at 25 May 2018.